Wednesday, July 25, 2012

[ePalestine] Huffington Post: Palestine's Investments Require Divestment (By Sam Bahour)

Huffington Post

Posted: 07/25/2012

Palestine's Investments Require Divestment

By Sam Bahour

Nearly two decades ago, I had a dream. I thought the historic tragedy that befell the Palestinian people was about to end. As such, I refused to be an observer to the historic events that were unfolding; instead, I chose to employ my U.S. education and work experience to contribute to building a new reality on the ground -- to build an economy that could serve the new and emerging state of Palestine.  

My dream has become a nightmare, one that is being sustained, and financially underwritten, by many people around the world who should know better.  




-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ePalestine Blog:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything about this list:

To unsubscribe, send mail to:
epalestine-unsubscribe@lists.riseup.net

To subscribe, send mail to:
epalestine-subscribe@lists.riseup.net